Name : 100 calories diet Diet Type : Counting Calories Number of calories per day : 1500 kcal. for women and 2000 kcal. for men Calorie Value:
- NA (no calorie restriction)
- Calorific stable (2000 – 2500 kcal per day.)
- Restricting calorie (1500 – 2000 kcal per day.)
- Calorie (1000 – 1500 kcal per day.)
- Crash Diet (<1000 kcal per day.)
100 calorie diet – At a glance
The 100 calorie diet was conceived by the sisters Tammy and Susie Trimble. They each lost more than 45 kilograms thanks to their self-devised diet. The 100 calorie diet is incidentally not a diet with only 100 calories should be consumed per day. You should keep in units of 100 pieces. your calorie intake this way the principle of calorie counting pieces made easier. Indeed, according to the two sisters is the 100 calorie diet is the easiest and most efficient way of weight loss.
100 calorie diet – Food Charts and guidelines
The authors of the book ” The 100 Calorie Diet ‘claim that there is no need to eat to lose weight. carb or low fat You can just eat your everyday meals, as long as you keep track accurately the calories. The following rules are in effect :
- Keep your calorie intake throughout the day at in units of 100 kilocalories.
- Are you aware of portion sizes.
- Do not concern yourself with your overall diet, but are you aware of the day.
- You may eat anything, as long as a woman but does not exceed 1,500 calories and as a man but does not exceed 2000 kilocalories.
- Plan the day before your meals.
100 calorie diet – Main foods
The 100 calorie diet has no forbidden foods. Foods that are recommended within the 100 calorie diet include:
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh fruit
- Whole grains
- Lean meat (chicken and turkey)
- Skimmed milk
- Fresh orange juice
- Herbal tea
- Fat cheese
- Low-fat yogurt
- Olive oil
100 calorie diet – Finally
Free foods should be eaten. Unlimited These foods may be added as between eaten. both mealsExamples of this are:
- Green beans
- Brussels sprouts
- Balsamic vinegar